Earlsdon Watchmakers Trail
View Earlsdon Watchmakers Trail in a larger map
Earlsdon is rich in watchmaker history, having been established in the mid 19th century by many who were connected with the trade. The watchmakers who lived and worked in Earlsdon are too numerous to mention, however here is a trail which commemorates some of the more notable individuals and places associated with Earlsdon watchmaking.
- John Flinn and Joseph White - Earlsdon House
- John Flinn's cottages
- John Hulme
- Arthur Morgan - Fairmount
- William and Joseph Richardson - Clarendon House and Westwood House
- John Hulk
- Thomas Pearson
- Henry Westrap - Earlsdon Villa
- James Walker - Woodlands
- Robert Waddington - Wythburn
- Robert James Pike - Cromwell House
- Leon Forestier - Geneve
Click here to return to 'Local History'